fipad

Fi's Book Blog

Reading is one of life's passions for me, I enjoy YA/fantasy/paranormal/occult romance/supernatural books as well varous others.

I have done several ARC & BETA reads, reviews can be found on Amazon.co.uk/com - Raven.FP & goodreads. I find ARC & BETA reading an enjoyable past time in that I get to do something that I adore but I get to help out in little ways. I know my reviews matter & I donmy little bit to help promote the books

I have decided to get into jewellery making and find I like several media's i.e. wirework, polymer clay and beadwork to name a few.  I left my job working with the elderly due to a chronic pain illness.  Doing the jewellery making allows me to work when my body allows.  I love the art of creating work.

Hubby & I moved to France from the UK to better our health, I have a chronic pain illness and the warmth helps & hubby (Chris) is a retired from the police. I used to work with the elderly (supporting them to live in their own home with safety and security), I do miss it but am happy here.

Huge Winter Wonderland Giveaway, Grand Prize is $200 Paypal Cash

Reblogged from SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews :

xmas copy.jpg blog

~tis the season

Come and enter in this HUGE giveaway.

Running now through Dec 25th

Christmas-clip-art16

Over 50 Authors and Bloggers

(that includes SnoopyDoo's  :D )

want to say

download

With this awesome giveaway that has tons of awesome prizes :)

Books, gift cards,  other gifts

and lets not forget the grand prize

of $200 PayPal cash

merry christmas money

Make sure to fill all entries to increase your chances of winning,

don't forget some entries can be done every day :)

Xmas Giveaway

And here is the Raffelcopter

Good Luck and as always Happy Reading :)

Snoopydoo sigi

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/huge-winter-wonderland-giveaway-grand-prize-is-200-paypal-cash