fipad

Fi's Book Blog

Reading is one of life's passions for me, I enjoy YA/fantasy/paranormal/occult romance/supernatural books as well varous others.

I have done several ARC reads, reviews can be found on Amazon.co.uk - Raven.FP.  I am stepping into doing some BETA reads.  I find ARC & BETA reading an enjoyable past time in that I get to do something that I adore but I get to help out in little ways. I know my reviews matter & do a little to help promote the books

I have decided to get into jewellery making and find I like several media's i.e. wirework, polymer clay and beadwork to name a few.  I left my job working with the elderly due to a chronic pain illness.  Doing the jewellery making allows me to work when my body allows.  I love the art of creating work.

SPOILER ALERT!

So many witches, I love it

Witchcraft: Book One of The Meadowsweet Chronicles - Katie M. John

THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

This was a definite can't put down book.

The Ravenheart witches were very strong willed and I loved the way in which Katie wrote their dark side. I would love to read a book with them as the main characters. They each have their own individual characteristics.

The Meadowsweet witches were softer and more likable characters and the sibling rivalry was written really well. I know this having two younger sisters lol. I can't wait to read more on how the relationship between Jeremiah and Fox progresses with the new love hate status. It feels like they are meant to be together. I so hope they are but time will tell.
Swan is such a gentle being, who would have thought that would happen OMG I really hope she has not been affected.
Bunny is your usual younger sister having her version of temper tantrums but she hid her gifts well. Go Bunny.

I love that the history of the families are connected way back in time and have been enemy covens for so long. And add to that the witch hunters. Now he was a nasty piece of work. Will Jeremiah follow suit or will he fight what is in his bloodlines.

The book draws you in from the first page to the last. It leaves you with a feeling of despondency just because it ended so if you are thinking about reading this book I would advise downloading the next one. I am just off to do that. Happy reading.