fipad

Fi's Book Blog

Reading is one of life's passions for me, I enjoy YA/fantasy/paranormal/occult romance/supernatural books as well varous others.

I have done several ARC reads, reviews can be found on Amazon.co.uk - Raven.FP.  I am stepping into doing some BETA reads.  I find ARC & BETA reading an enjoyable past time in that I get to do something that I adore but I get to help out in little ways. I know my reviews matter & do a little to help promote the books

I have decided to get into jewellery making and find I like several media's i.e. wirework, polymer clay and beadwork to name a few.  I left my job working with the elderly due to a chronic pain illness.  Doing the jewellery making allows me to work when my body allows.  I love the art of creating work.

Witches, Witch Hunters and Demons OH MY

Vengeance: Book Two of The Meadowsweet Chronicles - Katie M John

Brilliant, another great book from Katie.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Have your tissues at the ready!!

Following on from book one we sadly see the family say goodbye to poor Swan, it may be for the benefit of the safety of Swan, to save her from the witch hunter but I was still welling up early on in the book.

We see all the main characters dealing with their own dramas in different areas yet they are all in some part connected. When it is all put together it makes for a brilliant story with pretty much no let up in the drama.

Bunny and Fox are learning more about what powers they possess and have gone back to basics in order to learn more about the family history and the magic they hold. Bunny meets what she thinks is a great guy and has decided she no longer wants to go to school as she wants to concentrate on learning her craft and helping her mum out in the shop where they sell homemade beauty products etc. this does not go down to well. Fox is fighting how she feels for Jeremiah and likewise he is doing the same.

Jeremiah has been seeing ghosts and it has really put him on edge. Add to that the fact that his sister has been kidnapped and he could be bordering on a breakdown. There is only one course of action open to him and it is what the Ravenheart sisters are demanding of him if he wants to see his sister alive. There is only one person that can help him but will Fox help or tell him he is on his own.

Who or what is the evil threat that Fox and Bunny keep sensing and has Swan settled in in her new surroundings.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.