fipad

Fi's Book Blog

Reading is one of life's passions for me, I enjoy YA/fantasy/paranormal/occult romance/supernatural books as well varous others.

I have done several ARC reads, reviews can be found on Amazon.co.uk - Raven.FP.  I am stepping into doing some BETA reads.  I find ARC & BETA reading an enjoyable past time in that I get to do something that I adore but I get to help out in little ways. I know my reviews matter & do a little to help promote the books

I have decided to get into jewellery making and find I like several media's i.e. wirework, polymer clay and beadwork to name a few.  I left my job working with the elderly due to a chronic pain illness.  Doing the jewellery making allows me to work when my body allows.  I love the art of creating work.

Meeting Destiny (Destiny #1) by Nancy Straight

Reblogged from MerissaArchaeolibrarian:
Meeting Destiny - Nancy Straight

Right, first things first - I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I stayed up all night to finish it, even turning down an episode of Game of Thrones to carry on reading. I was completely enthralled during the story, completely gutted that it had ended (and boy, what an ending!) and had such a book hangover that I dreamed about the story!

This book is a cross between young adult, paranormal, romance and suspense - all written from the first perspective of Lauren. I loved the explanation given to her of the different roles in life but I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil it.

The story kicks off from page one and will wrap you up until the end. I loved how it was written and the pace was absolutely right. The characters are in-depth and Max, well, *sigh*, I think he's brilliant, I can't say more than that.

The next two are definitely on my wishlist and I will be looking for more from this author.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/meetingdestinydestinyseries1bynancystraight